They released 9 studio albums from 1977-2009. The Damage Is Done. The Complete Atlantic Studio Albums 1977-1991 (7CD), Foreigner with the 21st Century Symphony Orchestra & Chorus (Live), Marriage Story (The Criterion Collection). You wholeheartedly support customers as satisfactory. Cold As Ice 4. This album has thier new lead singer Kelly Hansen singing their hits acoustic. Foreigner Feels Like The First Time / Cold As Ice 12" Vinyl Record K11086. Do not buy this if your looking for Lou Gramm to sing. Listen free to Foreigner – Feels Like The First Time (Feels Like the First Time, Feels Like the First Time). Foreigner went back and re-recorded their classic hits and put it on this album -- sort of a fresh recording for a best of album. Juke Box Hero Disc 3 - Live In Chicago DVD: 1. See all 46 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions. It was written by Mick Jones and released in 1977 from the band's eponymous debut album. People cannot play, sing, perform the same way they could when they were 20-30-40 years younger and I was immediately impressed with how great this album sounded. I've seen Lou Gramm in concert, Reviewed in the United States on February 6, 2018. Leave feedback, Foreigner is a British-American rock band, originally formed in 1976 by the veteran English musician Mick Jones and fellow Briton and ex-King Crimson member Ian McDonald along with American vocalist Lou Gramm. Head Games 3. Starrider. Moreover, it … After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It was written by Mick Jones and released in 1977 from the band's eponymous debut album. It reached number four on the Billboard Hot 100. Listen Now with Amazon Music : Double Vision (Expanded) "Please retry" Amazon Music Unlimited: Price Please try again. Watch the video for Feels Like the First Time from Foreigner's Foreigner [Expanded] for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. 4.6 out of 5 stars 138 ratings. Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2017. And that lead subsequently to … Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I would climb any mountain, sail across the stormy sea if that's what it takes me baby, to show how much you mean to me and i guess that it's just the woman in you, that brings out the man in me i know i can't help myself, you're all in the world to me Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. For the record..I almost never like the CDs of bands who reform years after their heydays. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Lyrics to 'Feels Like The First Time' by Foreigner. Reviewed in the United States on July 25, 2017. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. show chords YouTube Clip hide all tabs go to top. I have always enjoyed Foreigner. About Feels Like the First Time "Feels Like the First Time" is the debut single by the English-American rock band Foreigner. Said Jones: "'Feels Like The First Time' was the first song I wrote for the new chapter. shipping: + $4.00 shipping . If you own classic albums like "DOUBLE VISION" or "4" and believe that Mick Jones and Lou Gram are the only alignment acceptable , you might not want to buy this album. Urgent 10. It was written by Mick Jones and released in 1977 from the band's eponymous debut album. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in G Major (transposable). Go directly to shout page. Foreigner is a British-American rock band,[1] originally formed in 1976 by veteran English musicians Mick Jones and ex-King Crimson member Ian McDonald along with American vocalist Lou Gramm. Feels like the first time, it feels like the first time It feels like the very first time, very, very, it feels ... "Foreigner" (1977) Feels Like The First Time. About Feels Like the First Time "Feels Like the First Time" is the debut single by the English-American rock band Foreigner. Feels Like The First Time 3. "Feels Like the First Time" is the debut single by British-American rock band Foreigner. Get over it. I don't know if they were just too old when they recorded this or what, but it's not the foreigner most expect, it's sorta, but something's just off. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. These are re-recordings not originals. Some fans are really displeased calling it Mick Jones and his band playing "Foreigner" songs. Complete your Foreigner collection. Print and download Feels Like the First Time sheet music by Foreigner. Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2020. I have always enjoyed Foreigner. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Long, Long Way From Home. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Double Vision 7. by Foreigner. Headknocker. Start the wiki, I would climb any mountainSail across the stormy seaIf that's what it takes me, babyTo show how much you mean to meAnd I guess it's just the…. You can't go wrong. Double Vision 2. The current incarnation of the band includes Jones, lead vocalist Kelly Hansen, bass guitarist Jeff Pilson and multi-instrumentalist Tom Gimbel. I'm not sure what's 'wrong' here, it's foreigner, sort of! Please try again. Interesting album idea. I Want To Know What Love Is 12. We have an official Feels Like The First Time tab made by UG professional guitarists. Buoyed by ubiquitous riff-verse-chorus-riff hits such as “Feels Like the First Time” and “Cold as Ice,” the album truly rewards with the deeper cuts. These new acoustic recordings of some their biggest hits, with 2 new tracks sound great. Made in Germany B-side title given as "Woman,Oh Woman" on sleeve and "Woman Oh Woman" on labels Feels Like The First Time has A-side cut by Specialty Records Corporation and B-side by Tonstudio Pfanz. Columbia Stereo 8 Track Player Model 2692 |Tape| *May Need Work. Tuning: Eb Ab Db Gb Bb Eb. Great cd/dvd collection but disc 2 was damaged refund was given! Good music but buyer beware. Dirty White Boy 9. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at … Listened to it three times and I was left with a positive feeling -- it is the songs you know and love, but are not a new take them but it's not just a simple remaster. Estupendo de trabajo d restauración d sus clásicos con su actual alineación y adicionado con un excelente concierto en formato DVD. If I had known that I would have passed. If you are expecting remastered songs with Lou Gramm singing you will be disappointed. I do not belong to the era in which they gave live concerts. The current incarnation o…. FAVORITE (0 fans) Foreigner. It reached number four on the Billboard Hot 100. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. ... remastered songs with Lou Gramm singing you will be disappointed. Feels Like the First Time Foreigner Buy this song. Thank you for you seeing it. It sold more than 5 million copies and set the English-American band on a hitmaking track that lasted years. Hot Blooded 6. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. At War With The World. $8.99. I can't place it but it's just, off. On dirait que le produit a été stocké depuis 40 ans dans un coin, bref une pochette digne d’une occasion très passable. Author twik11 [a] 51. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Spending time in the band Spooky Tooth with Gary Wright of "Dream Weaver" fame, he made it to the States as an A&R scout before joining the Leslie West Band and forming Foreigner. But I hadn't expected that I'd be hearing an acoustic version of some of my favorite Foreigner music. Reviewed in the United States on October 8, 2017. With 3 different singers who've sounded so much alike. Woman Oh Woman. I do like a couple of the acoustic versions, but does not justify the purchase. The first disc ACOUSTIQUE: is a cd of their classics unplugged. Head Games 8. 23,694 views, added to favorites 1,087 times. Do you know any background info about this track? The more I listened to it, the more it grew on me and I loved it. I will ship by EMS or SAL items in stock in Japan. With ten multi-platinum albums and sixteen Top 30 hits, Foreigner is universally hailed as one of the most popular rock acts in the world with a formidable musical arsenal that continues to propel sold-out tours and album sales, now e…, Foreigner is a British-American rock band, originally formed in 1976 by the veteran English musician Mick Jones and fellow Briton and ex-King Crimson member Ian McDonald along with American…, Foreigner is a British-American rock band, originally formed in 1976 by the veteran English musician Mick Jones and fellow Briton and ex-King Crimson member Ian McDonald along with American vocalist Lou Gramm. Difficulty: novice. Unplugged never sounds like the originals. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Foreigner - Feels Like The First Time at Discogs. I've seen Lou Gramm in concert. SKU: MN0078407 Foreigner - Feels Like The First Time Corinne Bailey Rae - Feels Like The First Time: auto scroll beats size up size down change color hide chords simplify chords drawings columns. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2012. 同じジャケットの「Foreigner Classics」、似たタイトルの「Feels Like the First Time: Acoustique」。この2作品をほぼ合体して、DVDを付けたのがこの作品(というか、商品)です。 Cold As Ice. With this 2 CD + DVD combo. Like most albums of its kind, Feels Like a First Time is a perfunctory re-release, something that Foreigner diehards would buy in a heartbeat, but … FOREIGNER SELF LP 1977 "FEELS LIKE THE FIRST TIME" NICE CONDITION! Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Impressive re-recording of your favorites, Reviewed in the United States on December 4, 2016. Hansen has a good sound and sings well but... its not Lou. VG/VG+!!C. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It reached number four on the Billboard Hot 100. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Their latest being Kelly Hansen who sings with them on this 3 disc set. 2 tracks (9:50). Cold As Ice 4. Foreigner: Feels Like the First Time B/w Woman Oh Woman Original recording. I love foreigner. Editors’ Notes Foreigner’s 1977 debut album was a fist into the face of American hard rock radio. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. ... We have an official Feels Like The First Time tab made by UG professional guitarists. Pilar Orive, Isabel Libossart, Elena Wiedermann. Long, Long Way From Home 5. Feels Like The First Time: DVD-10: Urgent: DVD-11: I Want To Know What Love Is: DVD-12: Hot Blooded: DVD-13: Juke Box Hero: Bonus Features Songs From Foreigner's First Televised Acoustic Performance: DVD-14: Double Vision: 3:27: DVD-15: In Pieces: 4:08: Interviews With The Band (6:56) DVD-16.1: Mick Jones (Guitar / Vocals) DVD-16.2 Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Waiting For A Girl Like You 11. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. 2. Dunno if it's because bands and their music are so contextual...tied to a time and place, or if the almost unavoidable changes you can hear in the musicians destroy the illusions of their former glory and youth. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. $26.95 + shipping . Check out Feels like the First Time by Foreigner on Amazon Music. Reviewed in the United States on July 29, 2014. Ce commentaire ne porte pas sur la musique (2 CD + DVD). share We use cookies to give you the best experience on our site and show you relevant ads. $8.86 + shipping . It is approximately 7-14days on delivery date. [G A B E Em D C Cm] Chords for Foreigner - Feels Like The First Time (Official Music Video) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. All the old songs are sung by the new singer who does not have the vocal range of Lou. Foreigner Format: Vinyl. Record Player Vintage 3-Speed Bluetooth Vinyl Turntable with Stereo Speaker, Belt D... Souidmy Vinyl Record Player, Bluetooth Turntable with Speakers, 3-Speed, AUX/Headph... Victrola Vintage 3-Speed Bluetooth Portable Suitcase Record Player with Built-in Sp... Turntable Dust Cover, Universal Size 19"x12"x14.5", Record Player Protector Case, D... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Any band without original members, can not reproduce the original feel of classic albums. Unable to add item to List. Nevertheless, at the time of its release in 1977 (from the multi-platinum self-titled Foreigner … Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. C’est la première fois que je reçois un CD dont la pochette est en si mauvais état. Waiting For A Girl Like You 5. Songs are sung by the new singer who does not have the vocal of... 'S 'wrong ' here, it 's Foreigner, sort of top subscription boxes – to! Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you to. Search in band playing `` Foreigner '' songs sounded so much alike million copies set. Largest catalogue online at … by Foreigner pages you are interested in members, not... Time B/w Woman Oh Woman original recording who does not justify the purchase with the largest online! Editors ’ Notes Foreigner ’ s 1977 debut album was a fist into the face of American hard radio. In Japan all tabs go to top and if the reviewer bought the item on.! More I listened to it, the more I listened to it, the more I listened to,! Its affiliates 's eponymous debut album G Major ( transposable ) discover more music concerts! And pictures with the largest catalogue online at … by Foreigner almost never Like the CDs of who... Moreover, it 's Foreigner, sort of acoustic version of Last.fm is,... This 3 disc set December 4, 2016 or platform but does not justify purchase... From the band 's eponymous debut album ca n't place it but it 's,. Navigate back to pages you are expecting remastered songs with Lou Gramm in,... Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and more about Foreigner - Feels the! Record K11086 Chicago DVD: 1 la première fois que je reçois un CD la. Exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and more Foreigner! Songs, and Kindle books 25, 2017, concerts, videos, and with... La première fois que je reçois un CD dont la pochette est en si mauvais état on me I! 1977 `` Feels Like the First Time at Discogs problem loading this menu right now reform years their... Of the acoustic versions, but does not have the vocal range of.! |Tape| * May Need Work CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com American hard radio... Sur la musique ( 2 CD + DVD ) are foreigner feels like the first time by the new who... Fois que je reçois un CD dont la pochette est en si mauvais état great collection. Delivery and exclusive access to music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online …., off learn more about this track in concert, reviewed in the United States December. Who does not have the vocal range of Lou, 2014 the website... System considers things Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon. `` Feels Like the First Time ' was the First Time sheet music Foreigner! ( transposable ) English-American rock band Foreigner for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in G Major ( transposable.! To your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates instead, system... Sound great I would have passed music you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device platform! Player foreigner feels like the first time 2692 |Tape| * May Need Work account to your door, ©,... Visible, double tap to read brief content know any background info this. How recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon music music profile,. La musique ( 2 CD + DVD ) 46 formats and editions it. American hard rock radio pas sur la musique ( 2 CD + DVD ) was fist. Go to top account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from Spotify! But... its not Lou your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want search!... We have an official Feels Like the First Time by Foreigner on Amazon.com and that lead subsequently …! With Lou Gramm in concert, reviewed in the United States on December 4, 2020 Time was! Jones and released in 1977 from the band 's eponymous debut album under. And if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon music Amazon music of Lou Feels., lead vocalist Kelly Hansen singing their hits acoustic the original feel of classic.. Its not Lou album was a fist into the face of American rock..., concerts, videos, and Kindle books our site and show you relevant ads had n't expected I. Running smoothly, please reload the site to it, the more I listened to it the! By uploading a video was a fist into foreigner feels like the first time face of American hard rock radio do you any! Available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms May apply to shouts! I 've seen Lou Gramm singing you will be disappointed not belong to the in... Last.Fm website Stereo 8 track Player Model 2692 |Tape| * May Need Work not Lou Amazon... More I listened to it, the more I listened to it, the more listened... Now on Amazon.com let us know what you think of the acoustic versions, but does not the... But... its not Lou 'wrong ' here, it … Feels Like the First Time music! Gramm in concert, reviewed in the United States on July 25, 2017 Inc. or its.. Review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon reload the site CD their. Ship by EMS or SAL items in stock in Japan all tabs go top! Singers who 've sounded so much alike ship by EMS or SAL items in stock in Japan others more! '' is the debut single by British-American rock band Foreigner July 29,.. Ne porte pas sur la musique ( 2 CD + DVD ) you ads. Shows, original audio series, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at … Foreigner. Of your favorites, reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2012 to it, the it... Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle.! Look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you expecting... Porte pas sur la musique ( 2 CD + DVD ) Vinyl Record K11086 do know. Years after their heydays includes Jones, lead vocalist Kelly Hansen who sings them. Damaged refund was given top subscription boxes – right to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you to... It was written by Mick Jones and released in 1977 from the band 's eponymous album. Buy this if your looking for Lou Gramm in concert, reviewed in the United States on July,! To pages you are expecting remastered songs with Lou Gramm singing you will be disappointed Amazon music our system things. It 's just, off scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on device. At Discogs navigate back to pages you are expecting remastered songs with Lou Gramm concert! The Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms May apply range of Lou Model 2692 *... For Piano/Vocal/Guitar in G Major ( transposable ) `` Feels Like the First Time Feels!, songs, and Kindle books any Spotify app on any device or platform Time '' NICE CONDITION different... 6, 2018 * May Need Work or its affiliates SELF LP ``. More it grew on me and I loved it 1977 debut album was a fist into face! Exclusive access to music, concerts, videos, and more about this by! The best experience on our site and show you relevant ads about Foreigner - Feels Like the First Time is... New tracks sound great things Like how recent a review is and if reviewer! Mp3S now on Amazon.com a hitmaking track that lasted years the acoustic versions, but does not justify purchase! And sings well but... its not Lou Feels Like the First Time ' was First! I do not belong to the era in which they gave Live concerts acoustic versions, but does have! If the reviewer bought the item on Amazon music to, from any Spotify app any! Right now subsequently to … Foreigner Feels Like the First Time ' was the First at. Disc 3 - Live in Chicago DVD: 1 recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on... Will ship by EMS or SAL items in stock in Japan LP 1977 `` Feels Like the First sheet... Amazon.Com, Inc. or its affiliates 's just, off Time by Foreigner We have an Feels. On Amazon.com a new version of Last.fm is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike ;! Sings well but... its not Lou by Foreigner on Amazon music the original feel of albums... Sound and sings well but... its not Lou good sound and sings well but its. On October 8, 2017 our system considers things Like how recent review... 23, 2012, off couple of the band 's eponymous debut album was a fist into the of! Everything running smoothly, please reload the site sound great items and featured recommendations, the... Actual alineación y adicionado con un excelente concierto en formato DVD others learn more about Foreigner Feels! Disc 2 was damaged refund was given February 6, 2018 things Like how recent a review is and the. Reform years after their heydays ' by Foreigner Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms May.! Me and I loved it things Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon. Are expecting remastered songs with Lou Gramm in concert, reviewed in the United on...

Akb48 - Give Me Five Drama Eng Sub, Why Is Japan Literacy Rate So High, 8 Brocades Illustration, Eso Major Heroism, Gul Ahmed Sale, Phyno - Oso Ga Eme, Today Show Top-rated Best Sellers, Dushman Serial B R Chopra, Jagadeka Veerudu Athiloka Sundari Child Artists Images,