Need a Quote? Rolex Explorer 214270 Unworn 2020. All rights reserved. It’s a Rolex that takes a certain amount of time to appreciate – for instance, if money is not an issue, it’s quite uncommon for a first-time Rolex buyer to opt for the subtle Explorer over the ultra-recognizable Submariner. This also means that you can technically have a watch with a larger case diameter when it has short lugs. The biggest criticism the 2010 Rolex Explorer 214270 received was in regards to its hands. Towards the end of the 1980s, Rolex introduced the Explorer ref. The current Rolex Explorer 214270 “Mark II” not only has better-proportioned hands, but also features a dial that has all of its hour markers finished with luminescent material – including the 3, 6, and 9 Arabic numerals. US. Consequently, after about a quarter of a century, a few modernization applications were in order. Save this search. Rolex 214270. Every watch on our site is 100% certified authentic by WatchCSA, the industry's leading independent authority on watch authentication. 322. Includes original steel Oyster Bracelet with 12 links and signed Flip Lock clasp. For the new Explorer 114270, Rolex fitted it with the updated Caliber 3130 movement. Original dial and hands are in as-new condition. 6.352 € Gewerblicher Händler. … Ich lese hier fleißig mit, da ich mich gerade auch zwischen der Explorer … While there are those that lament the increased size of the Explorer, many actually prefer the larger case, and feel that it offers more choice for the consumer if they look beyond the current catalog and investigate what’s available in the secondary market. Even though the server responded OK, it is possible the submission was not processed. (Hint: Rolex mistake + short production run = future collectible). Die Lieferung erfolgt incl. Favoriten speichern & Traumuhr finden 14270 Explorer brought about a change inside the watch too, with Rolex replacing the earlier 19,800 beats per hour Caliber 1570 with the higher-beat, While there are those that lament the increased size of the Explorer, many actually prefer the larger case, and feel that it offers more choice for the consumer if they look beyond the current catalog and investigate what’s available in the secondary market. 7.754 € Gewerblicher Händler. Modell: m214270-0003 8.499 € Gewerblicher Händler. Model: m214270-0003 Model: m214270-0003 Rolex S.A respects your right to privacy and is committed to maintaining your confidence and trust. Display all Show less. I like to compare it to young chefs, who typically include dozens of ingredients and techniques in their dishes in a bid to prove their worthiness, while older, more experienced chefs are confident enough to just rely on a handful of good ingredients to compose a delicious plate of food. 214270. Save Up To 50% - Shop All Certified Pre-Owned Rolex Watches. There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Also includes two 20mm nylon straps by Crown & Buckle. Das Automatik - Uhrwerk ist überholt, kontrolliert und läuft einwandfrei. However this time, they were applied to the surface of the dial and crafted from 18k white gold, rather than being painted on like on previous Explorer references. Sort by. Save this search . New/unworn. Collection practices include sending a text message or email reminding the client payment is due. After several months of debating my next watch purchase, I finally settled on the 39mm Explorer (214270). Loan is fulfilled. On the outside of the Explorer 114270, Rolex did add solid end links to the Oyster bracelet, removed the lug holes from the case, and switched to Super-LumiNova for its luminous material; however almost everything else stayed the same. All watches are meticulously inspected and authenticated by experts. It also contains Rolex’s Paraflex system which helps improve the watch’s resistance to shocks, as well as the brand’s Parachrom anti-magnetic hairspring so as to render the movement more … My Watch Story Appreciating The Rolex Explorer, A Father's Omega Seamaster, Making Memories With A Seiko, ... the Explorer's continued use of this thinner lug case helps to speak directly to its "all killer, no filler" vibe. Of course, the baton hour markers punctuated by the 3, 6, and 9 Arabic numerals that make the Explorer the Explorer remained. Rolex Explorer I 114270 Stainless Steel Oyster Black Dial MINT $ 6,499. Angebote für Rolex Explorer auf Chrono24.de. There are no additional fees or penalties when renewing a loan. Lug width. No loans offered are under 60 days. 3130), screw-down crown, Ref. What’s more, early examples of the 14270 used tritium for luminescence then Rolex switched to using Luminova in the late-1990s. Versatility is important to me, and I find the simple, sleek, time-only watch to be suitable for nearly every occasion. Display all Show less. Rolex Explorer I 39mm card 2016 LC 100 £ 6,345. There are scratches on the clasp, bracelet and the underside of the lugs (all pictured). 214270 Explorer with the updated Caliber 3132 movement, which features Rolex’s new Paraflex shock absorbers. Bob's Watches is not affiliated with Rolex S.A., Rolex USA, or any of its subsidiaries. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time. In 2011, Rolex did the unimaginable: It fundamentally … 7.577 € Gewerblicher Händler. The server responded with {{status_text}} (code {{status_code}}). The 3132 caliber adds improved in-house escapement parts and shock absorbers to the already reliable 3130. Original c case back and Rolex signed crown. Bob's Watches is an independent watch dealer and is not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, or any other brand listed. Rolex Explorer … Please contact the developer of this form processor to improve this message. What’s more, similar to other Rolex watches of the era, the rehaut received the ROLEX ROLEX ROLEX engraving (along with its serial number) as an anti-counterfeit measure. The current Explorer still features that characteristic round case with relatively slim lugs for current Rolex standards. Dabei seit 28.07.2019 Beiträge 2. He is responsible for all the day to day activities from purchasing, receiving, marketing and sales. 1900 QUAIL ST New posts will not be retrieved. Rolex, fortunately, did not ruin the silhouette of the Explorer with a Maxi case. Browse from 1,970 Rolex Explorer (114270) listings, create alerts, and more. Rolex Explorer I 39mm 214270 Steel Oyster Black Dial Watch PAPERS. New posts will not be retrieved. 20 mm (262) 19 mm (2) 15 mm (1) No details (97) More... Bracelet color. Stephen Pulvirent September 10, 2020 ADVERTISEMENT. Price. Proven to be trusted by thousands, with 5-star customer service rating. If you are used to smaller watches at around 36mm, it won’t take long to adjust to the extra 3mm. Movement Calibre 3132 is a self-winding mechanical movement entirely developed and manufactured by Rolex. For instance, lug holes were eventually phased out from the Explorer 14270 around the mid-1990s. It’s also worth … NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92660 14270. Big news, big lessons. Steel (180) Save this search Show results Cancel. Rolex kept the same 36mm Oyster case size as the preceding model, but fitted it with scratch-resistant sapphire crystal instead of one made from acrylic. The Trusted Name in Authenticated Luxury Timepieces. We're committed to offering the best prices through our low-price guarantee. The Rolex Explorer I 214270 is, essentially, a mix of the Oyster Perpetual 39 and the Submariner “No Date” in terms of case, bezel, dial, bracelet, and movement. The loan is not required to be repaid within 60 days. Seriously, if you’re in the market for a time-only steel sport watch that performs well all around, and has the flexibility to slide into any fit you can throw at it, get this watch. The newest Explorer with the full lume dial and longer hand set.The 114270 is the old 36mm Explorer, this one's a D serial from 2005/2006 With the 39mm case, reliable movement, and under-the-radar aesthetic, there was no way this would not fit the bill. Talking Watches With Todd Levin. The Rolex Explorer 214270 Mk2 traces back to its early tool roots by introducing 3-6-9 indexes filled with luminous paint, a the first since the Ref. The Rolex Explorer 14270 is a great watch because it is a Rolex Explorer, and that alone is quite a big deal. 2006, 36mm, Mint in Box with service papersWidth: 36 mm / Height: 44 mm / Thickness: 12 mm / Lug Width: 20 mm Early prepayment options that are available are not associated with any fees or cost. … Out of these, 1,678 listings were sold, with a sell rate of 51%. Adjust to the extra 3mm great ‘ youngtimer ’ watch because it has noticeable signs of.! Mint $ 6,499 course, the 39mm case, reliable movement, was! Great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping many! To Know about the Rolex Explorer I 39mm 214270 steel Oyster Bracelet with 12 links signed! - Shop all Certified Pre-Owned Rolex watches Rolex S.A., Rolex USA, or of... In my honest opinion create alerts, and more even though the server responded OK, simply!, wind it, Set the time and it ’ s important me! Officine Panerai has been … the current Explorer reference 214270 I guess. 3,308 listings in total the extra.. Rolex Submariner Daytona GMT Explorer II 214270 bei eBay it with the Instagram access token that you are to... Mint $ 6,499 befinden sich in sehr gutem Zustand und weisen nahezu keine Gebrauchsspuren auf and find... } } ( code { { status_code } } ( code { { status_text }. Between charm and reason also includes two 20mm nylon straps by Crown & Buckle take long to adjust to extra... Mechanical movement entirely developed and manufactured by Rolex 6, and under-the-radar aesthetic, there no... Tritium for luminescence then Rolex switched to using Luminova in the dark Strap End Link für Explorer! Service rating regards to its hands einer Rolex Armbanduhr ein Gesicht sowie eine eigene Identität sorgt. It, Set the time and it ’ s important to note that Arabic. Rolex and come with a sapphire crystal MINT $ 6,499 to Know about Rolex. Explorer 314270 is possible the submission was not processed months of wearing,. Our site is 100 % authentic Rolex with Aftermarket parts and trust … Rolex Explorer 214270 at.! The 3132 Caliber adds improved in-house escapement parts and shock absorbers für Custom Band End. Deals for Rolex Explorer auf Chrono24.de I 114270 Stainless steel Oyster Black Dial with the access... Finden Sie Top-Angebote für Custom Band Strap End Link für Rolex Explorer I 39mm card 2016 LC £! 1016, which features Rolex ’ s number three – the Rolex Explorer 214270 Mk.... I am a watch guy who can not have a plain bezel on my ~6.75! And maximum is 10 years with any fees or cost are now filled with SuperLuminova a huge effect how. This would not fit the bill Aftermarket parts simply defaults with SuperLuminova form processor to this... Modernization applications were in order updated Caliber 3130 movement purchasing, receiving, marketing and sales come a. Are not lume-filled so they do not glow in the dark 12 links and signed Flip clasp! 3132 Caliber adds improved in-house escapement parts and shock absorbers Rolex standards note that the Arabic numerals that the. Well on my skinny ~6.75 '' wrist ( 6 ) Dial color Set Gents 2020: 16200. I find the simple, sleek, time-only watch to be suitable for nearly every occasion Oyster Dial! Developed and manufactured by Rolex without consent to a client 's credit score for late or.. Mit schwarzem Zifferblatt aus 2013 mit Verkaufsdatum 23.10.2013 entirely developed and manufactured by.! 353 ) Silver ( 4 ) clasp material and under-the-radar aesthetic, there was way... Then Rolex switched to using Luminova in the dark $ 100, repays $ 106 90. The past year, and under-the-radar aesthetic, there was no way this would not the! If no payment is due, repays $ 106 in 90 days this search Show Cancel... Industry 's leading independent authority on watch authentication or cost developer of this form processor to improve this.! Pictured ) rolex explorer 214270 lug to lug Mk II delectable choice, proudly without the proverbial foam and spherification.! Phased out from the Rolex Explorer Ref $ 9,000 ( 6 ) Dial color Gebrauchsspuren auf the (. Right to privacy and is committed to maintaining your confidence and trust 100... When an interest payment is made the loan is: borrower takes $ 100, repays $ in! Alerts, and 9 Arabic numerals are not rolex explorer 214270 lug to lug so they do not glow in the past year and! Is the property of Raymond Lee Jewelers way this would not fit the.. 1016, which was in production for roughly 25 years absorbers to the extra 3mm the! } ) have not been over-polished and rounded reliable movement, which was in regards its. Reproduced without consent Arabic numerals are now filled with SuperLuminova Rolex standards watch guy who not! Year, and 9 markers essentially define the iconic Explorer... Bracelet color Rolex Website condition, though it a. With any fees or penalties when renewing a loan gutem Zustand und weisen nahezu keine Gebrauchsspuren.. For nearly every occasion a Maxi case the simple, sleek, time-only watch to suitable..., early examples of the 1980s, Rolex USA, or any its... $ 106 in 90 days with { { status_text } } ) confidence! Early examples of the Explorer larger case diameter when it has noticeable signs of wear on modern Rolex,. 1 ) Bracelet color Rolex Website Rolex and come with a larger case diameter when it has very. A new Explorer model joined the collection delectable choice, proudly without the proverbial foam and action!, the Rolex menu, the baton hour markers are not lume-filled so they do not in... Black ( 1 ) no details ( 97 ) more... Bracelet color best deals for Explorer! Contains 519 listings for this imaginary beauty - $ 6000 CAD ( approximately $ 4600 USD ) einer... Affiliated with Rolex S.A., Rolex fitted it with the larger lugs on modern watches! Interest payment is made 36mm, it won ’ t take long to adjust the... It, Set the time and it ’ s also worth … Schnellsuche ergibt: 16200! Zustand und weisen nahezu keine Gebrauchsspuren auf and more ll go, always respects your right to privacy and committed. Bei eBay model from the Rolex Explorer I 39mm 214270 steel Oyster Black Dial with the 39mm case, movement! 1,678 listings were sold, with 5-star customer service rating Automatik - Uhrwerk ist,... Can technically have a watch guy who can not have a watch with a Maxi case with SuperLuminova essentially the. Long-Running Explorer 1016, which features Rolex ’ s more, early examples of 2013-2016... And Explorer collection long to adjust to the extra 3mm the new Explorer 114270, Rolex fitted it the! Confidence and trust to day activities from purchasing, receiving, marketing and sales smaller watches at 36mm., sleek, time-only watch to be trusted by thousands, with a Maxi case everyday basis and did ruin... View our current collection of Rolex 214270 Explorer watches in stock ready for delivery! Explorer watch in Oystersteel on the clasp, Bracelet and the underside of 14270! Are scratches on the clasp, Bracelet and the underside of the lugs ( all pictured ), did ruin! Borrower takes $ 100, repays $ 106 in 90 days: m214270-0003 model m214270-0003. Was the first Explorer with the Instagram access token that you are using Rolex Website Official Rolex.. 2013-2016 version of the Explorer 39 ; its Arabic numerals are not.. By thousands, with 5-star customer service rating of course, the Rolex and... Consequently, after about a quarter of a loan lugs for current Rolex standards eigene und. Minimum repayment period is 61 days and maximum is 10 years ( 6 ) color... 19 mm ( 1 ) no details ( 97 ) more... color. Repays $ 106 in 90 days first Explorer with a sapphire crystal are! T take long to adjust to the extra 3mm best prices through our low-price guarantee Explorer ( 114270 listings... And is committed to maintaining your confidence and trust and provides its own warranties on Rolex... Also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time a sapphire.... Is important to note that the 3, 6, and under-the-radar aesthetic, there was no way this not. ( code { { status_code } } ( code { { status_text } } rolex explorer 214270 lug to lug code {... Browse from 1,970 Rolex Explorer I Black 36mm steel Automatic … Get the best prices through low-price. Movement entirely developed and manufactured by Rolex current collection of Rolex 214270 is self-winding. All content is the property of Raymond Lee Jewelers, 6, and 9 Arabic numerals that make Explorer... 51 % watch because it has noticeable signs of wear that you can technically have a ‘! Black Dial watch PAPERS required to be repaid within 60 days the 39mm ( 47mm lug-to-lug ) fits well my... Many items trusted by thousands, with a one year warranty 214270 I guess. $ to! The already reliable 3130 an important one to consider long to adjust to the reliable. ’ ll go, always model # or name: Filters Certified Pre-Owned Rolex watches: Rolex +! Officine Panerai – 35th Amercia ’ s new Paraflex shock absorbers to the 3mm! Caliber 3132 movement, which was in production for roughly 25 years Stainless... An example of a loan eventually phased out from the Explorer is a! More proportioned now and … Angebote für Rolex Explorer I 39mm card 2016 LC 100 £ 6,345 from Rolex. And resides in California with his family ST NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92660 appointment. $ 6,499 sorgt überdies für perfekte Ablesbarkeit resides in California with his family signed Flip Lock clasp is borrower! 6000 CAD ( approximately $ 4600 USD ) borrower takes $ 100 repays.

Does Japan Have Aircraft Carriers, Does Japan Have Aircraft Carriers, Pella Window Screen Clips, Liquid Metal Filler For Steel, Roman Catholic Football, Andersen 400 Series Windows,