85. AhnaldT101 67,240 views. Take him down, and when he is dead, move out into the dark hallway to Wampa Valley. try greedo instead of IG, his tm removal is useful, Thanks, I subbed him in and got him to g11. Update 08.08.2019 Territoriale Kriegsgegner und wie man sie besiegt. Still haven’t beat it but I’m getting close. Suche nicht weiter: GAC-Counter … Remarkable Record. PRESTIGIOUS QUEST. Hello there! Posted by. Willkommen zu den besten Mods für Rey (Scavenger), dem neuesten Artikel in unserer Serie über das beliebte Spiel Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, in dem wir uns ansehen Beste Mods für bestimmte SWGoH-Zeichen. Wampa gains 40% Accuracy, 40% Critical Chance, and 40% Offense (stacking) until the end of the encounter. The Bounty Hunter faction reflects this through their incredibly diverse move sets, as well as their unique mechanic of contracts. Damage Immunity. This is not a complete list of all units that could work well for … 3376 posts Member. Posted by 2 years ago. Fett never saw a wampa. Never waste one. This thread is archived. If you would like to help, please contact the person who added this to the page. 22. report. 4 Bastila Shan (Fallen) 85. This ability starts on cooldown. 85. 85. Well, all those quests are designed and intended for end-game players, and it was clearly stated by the devs on release. 4 Geonosian Brood Alpha 85. 41 comments. Das ist keine Frage." A couple of tries with better RNG outcomes and I could of beat it. Heavy Mettle. I think the Wampa requirement is the hardest one to meet. Bounty Hunter Prestigious Quest. I finished my 500 Boba Fett contracts and still have 8 wampas to go...they’re just way too rare. I am firmly an endgame player, and make a lot of use of bounty hunters, but fulfilling the contract 500 times for 3 different t characters is a bit ridiculous, I understand it's meant to be a challenge, but 250, or 300 would have been a challenge as well, without being excessive. Any tips on Wampa bounty? View roster and history of 'Zatura' on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. Optional L: Rex, Krennic, Boba, Tarkin, Sid. Any tips on Wampa bounty? They recover health and protection when an enemy suffers or resists a debuff. Close. The idea is the same, except that you replace Han with Greedo (and CLS with Boba for more damage – bonus crit damage in leader ability). You have to stack a bunch of dets on him, ability block and hope for a stun. This is the bounty hunter team that I currently run. The fleet arena provides one of the rarest ressource : zeta materials. Last Event: 2021-01-16. I put a zeta on Greedo and it made it piss easy, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the SWGalaxyOfHeroes community. November 16, 2018 4:18PM. 15 Crystals. Bounty Hunter Event - Wampa Dear CG, After spending the last 3 hours trying your event with a G12 team with all mods in the 130-140 range, I can confirm that your ‘’event’’ is on the trend of the other ones, zero fun, only RNG and really time consuming. I also found that spamming thermal detonators was very helpful as well. 5 Rose Tico XII. Type Special Event: Runs 24 Hours Requires Bounty Hunters: Reward Wicket Rebel Officer Leia Organa Han Solo Imperial Probe Droid Wampa… This page is currently being worked on and may be missing some information. Light Side • Attacker Droid • Rebel. Dark Side Battles: 3-C (Hard) 12 Fleet Battles: 5-E (Hard) 20: The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor) Light Side • Attacker • Leader Scoundrel • Mandalorian. This is the path. 85. Whistling Birds. 5 Resistance Trooper 85. Prepare for the Hunt. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Bounty Hunters (Bossk) Ewoks lack the damage to hurt Bossk badly, and he can tank for long time. Thrawn at 264 speed, same as above. This page is currently being worked on and may be missing some information. save hide report. ! Find the next event dates, history, tips & tricks, & rumors in EA's Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes mobile game. Top Bounty Hunters Characters by Health Speed Health Protection Potency Tenacity Armor Physical Damage Critical Damage Special Damage Filters Bounty Hunters It's incredibly tedious. 49 comments. Stun. I wish that it counted life time contracts fulfilled, then I'd be done with the quest by now. From SWGoH Help Wiki. Despite their size, their white fur allows them to blend into the icy terrain and remain stealthy. A side quest of sorts is Wampa Valley. Get Dengar to Gear tier XII. Hello all, even though this is the 3rd iteration, i just wanted to share what i completed the wampa tier of galactic bounty event with. Sporting sharp fangs and large claws, these lumbering bipeds make short work of prey such as tauntauns. Need to make sure he can’t get his special off. I’m 24/50. Contraband Cargo. 85. I'll give my thoughts on this using Revan as turning point. save. 5 Poe Dameron XII. Under Construction! Jump to:navigation, search. Mohrashal. I just took out the IPD level as I need those shards more than the Wampa shards. Check out Wampa Stompa's Characters from Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes! Reward: - SWGOH Events displays the next event date with relevant information about the event. Boba nimmt 80-Shards, um sie bei 4 * freizuschalten, und kann Spieler mit Credit Heists (zusammen mit Lando) gut im … I tried the Wompa level once with zzBosk G12, IZ88 G12, Bobba G12, Greedo G12 and Dengar G11. itunes: Wampa 85. This team … 4 Bastila Shan (Fallen) 85. posted if anyone wants to grind the wampas, what we did: goal was to kill wampa multiple times per round and just swap ranks. 1:29:19. Next time Galactic bounties come around i would like to take on the deadly bounty. If you would like to help, please contact the person who added this to the page. 85. We take our best Bounty Hunters and put em to the test against the Wampa in Darkside Territory Battles..... Download Why is swgoh so wizard? The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Archived. TOPICS: Bounty Hunter Bounty Hunter contracts Cad Bane Dodge Meta Mods 2.0 Scoundrel Posted By: ljcool110 November 23, 2017 Welcome to the Cad Bane mods guide – the latest article in our series about the popular game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods for each SWGoH character here . This is not a complete list of all units that could work well for the event, but a list of units that are either needed for the event or another event. It's absurd. 3 B2 Super Battle Droid 85. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Win 5 Territory War attacks with Dengar. I just got Boba to G12, but I still have 30 Wampas left to fight, and until I make it higher in PvP I don't think it's getting done anytime soon. Cantina Battles: 5-B … Jump to:navigation, search. Grand Admiral Thrawn XII. Check out Wampa Stompa's Characters from Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes! Lead Zossk gear 12 Boba gear 12 Greedo Gear 11 Dengar Gear 10 Embo Gear 10 Any input will … Blind. share. However, a bounty of 19k or lower means that they've killed 19 people, since the lowest amount you can set is 20k. 3 Han Solo XII. A set of tools for SWGOH. The stages need to be re-evaluated. 95% Upvoted. Info & Stats Why you should (also) focus the fleet arena. The territory war requirements from the prestigious quests are the worst, considering you can do at most 2 a month, and that's if you win. r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is a mobile game by EA Capital Games where players collect, level and battle with heroes and … Bounty Hunter's Resolve. Win 5 Territory War attacks with Dengar. One such wampa was able to get the drop on Luke Skywalker while he was out … Name all the Star Wars Characters playable in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes mobile game. The team comp is Boba(L), Greedo, Chewbacca, Pao and Deathtrooper. Just as everybody else has mentioned, keeping wampa stunned is crucial. 2 Bossk 85. ! Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Events. Yeah I just got to the fourth stage of Sith Apprentice quest this month. r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is a mobile game by EA Capital Games where players collect, level and battle with heroes and … 3 B2 Super Battle Droid 85. 41 comments. 5v5 Counters Click on a counter team to see more info. That means ability block or stun asap. 4 R2-D2 85. The value of this stat boost is higher than usual because Wampa’s Protection Up mechanic from his Icebreaker special is based on his Max Health. And then they make it more fun by cancelling territory wars for the entire month of December anyway. In a side room in Echo Base, between the Medical Center and the Cantina, you will find a Level 95 elite Wampa. On the defensive side, Wampa gains a solid 19,746 Health increase. first Bobas' Contract 500 times, then Greedos', then IG-88s, on top of things like kill 50 wampas, and other ridiculous things. 150k Credits. Du suchst eher nach Counter für die Grand Arena Championship (GAC)? FFM Marvel Strike Force. In addition he sees an 11.31% Armor increase and an 8.01% Resistance boost.. Wampa receives a 2,706 Physical Damage increase and a 17.96% Physical Critical Chance increase, … Wampa kills is the worst part. Commander Luke Skywalker, Jedi Training Rey, Chewbacca, Thrawn, Yoda, and more. This guide shows all required and recommended units that are safe to make investments in for Galactic Ascension, Epic Confrontation, Ancient Journey, Hero's Journey, Legendary Event, Fleet Mastery, Advanced Fleet Mastery and where to farm them. 3 Geonosian Spy 85. CrouchingRancor.com's new platform With more small tools and helpers adding up, and more powerful ones in the work, a new platform became a necessity. RancorRider 2 min read. 3 B2 Super Battle Droid 85. daze shouldnt effect the … As I’m writing this right before… Dengar XII. Wampa gains 15% Turn Meter for each defeated ally and each active enemy. Does anyone else think the requirements for this quest are a bit ridiculous? Bounty Hunters are a ruthless group of people who are willing and able to do any job, as long as the price is right. From SWGoH Help Wiki. 69. 4 Bastila Shan (Fallen) 85. 1 BB-8 85. Does anyone else think the requirements for this quest are a bit ridiculous? I think I’m still 3-4 months from finishing this portion. I can't find any to kill outside of PvP and TB. Wampa variations (don’t need team of 5 even). 85. Grouped for your pleasure, to optimize your cantina efficiency and your mods distribution Teams for Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3, and Phase 4, including Chex Mix, Jedi with Revan, Nightsisters, and C3PO P3 auto strategy! 3 IG-100 MagnaGuard XII. Boba Fett XII. Subs: Any leftover Bounty Hunters, B2 Super Battle Droid, zBarriss Offee, L3-37. Do I need to increase his potency or what? Despite their size, their white fur allows them to blend into the icy terrain and remain stealthy. 5 General Kenobi 85. 69. Type Special Event: Runs 24 Hours Requires Bounty Hunters: Reward Wicket Rebel Officer Leia Organa Han Solo Imperial Probe Droid Wampa: Release date April 26, … Bounty Hunters - Unter der Führung von Bossk können Sie mit Boba Fett, Greedo, Dengar und Zam Wesell oder IG-88 ein Team von Kopfgeldjägern aufbauen, das bis zu 1.5 Millionen Schaden gegen Sion verursachen kann. Am I just too low or is there a trick I’m missing? Very Rare Event! Opponent. Cantina Battles: 5-G 12 (2x) Aayla Secura. Occasionally you'll get lucky in galactic war otherwise you're waiting for the dstb mission. The stages need to be re-evaluated. Get Dengar to Gear tier XII. Once outside you will see rampid Wampas, along with some Tauntauns running around. Yeah fulfilling the contracts 500 times is whack. Prepare for the Hunt. 5 Rey (Scavenger) 85. The main way I got them was from DSTB and Galactic Bounties 1. took ages. Anti-rebel. Unit Ship Buff Debuff Other Status Locations ARC Trooper. u/mothkin. 2 Bossk 85. And as far as I know, it starts at 0 for the following characters even if you used them during Bobas portion. Command. Archived . 150k Credits. 85. 11 months ago. Mother Talzin 85. Currently doing Greedo's thing. I managed to find a person with a wampa in the arena and would just kill the wampa and let the battle end in a draw. Bounty Hunter Prestigious Quest. 15 Crystals. PRESS D TO DELETE REY FROM SWGOH! Wampa 85. From SWGoH Help Wiki. Tenacity Up. I lost ig88 to counters when wampa wasn't stunned but everyone else was full protection when I beat it. 3 Hermit Yoda 85. Kylo and Rey Grand Arena Defense! kill 1, quit, kill 1, quit, kill 1 etc. 5 Sith Marauder 85. Until now 2018 was a long and boring year, and the recent additions are not showing improvements. Grand Admiral Thrawn XII. 4 Asajj Ventress 85. Kill a Lightsaber, use offense up, apply Deathmark, and then use Stand Alone with Greedo. 5 Finn 85. SWGOH Counters. hide. Make sure to have abilities off cooldown for last tier. 2 Asajj Ventress 85. 1 Ability Material Omega. I know the slog all to well, at least with Greedo, the Contract is the only thing that takes awhile. Trying to beat it with: g12 zbossk, g11 boba, g11 IG, g10 cad, g9 Dengar. first Bobas' Contract 500 times, then Greedos', then IG-88s, on top of things like kill 50 wampas, and other ridiculous things. Can you not cheese it in galactic bounties? - Duration: 1:29:19. ask a friend in your shard chat, it's what I did. Einige Versionen von Bounty Hunter-Teams sind in der STR lebensfähig, wie GameChanger AhnaldT101 zeigt Dieses Video. 2 Wat Tambor 85. Starter tips Tournaments in Star Wars Galaxy of Heros . Jump to:navigation, search. 1 Ability Material Omega. 4 Darth Malak 85. Darth Traya 85. R2-D2 XII. Darth Traya 85. The value of this stat boost is higher than usual because Wampa’s Protection Up mechanic from his Icebreaker special is based on his Max Health. Defeat 1,000 Ewoks. Cookies help us deliver our Services. 5 B1 Battle Droid 85. Während Bounty Hunters nicht so früh im Spiel sein sollten, bis Dark Side Territory Battles, sind Schurken verpflichtet, die Credit Heists abzuschließen. CLS at 251 speed, rest of the sets don't really matter. AhnaldT101 67,240 views. 5 Finn 85. 1:29:19. I ran g12 zbossk g12 boba g11 ig and cad bane and g7 dengar. If you're looking to chat about events, rumors, and SWGoH - join our Discord. The rewards seem crappy for endgame content I think. Decent mods and all are at 7 stars minus Embo at 6. Dengar rarely stuns for me. Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is a mobile game by EA Capital Games where players collect, level and battle with heroes and villains from the Star Wars universe. Trying to beat it with: g12 zbossk, g11 boba, g11 IG, g10 cad, g9 Dengar. Jump to :navigation, search. Am I just too low or is there a trick I’m missing? SWGOH's game design is going in the wrong direction. Evasion Down. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the SWGalaxyOfHeroes community. The idea is the same, except that you replace Han with Greedo (and CLS with Boba for more damage – bonus crit damage in leader ability). Only 5 more wampas to kill. R2-D2 XII. 5 First Order Executioner XII. Galactic Bounties I. Sporting sharp fangs and large claws, these lumbering bipeds make short work of prey such as tauntauns. 1. It isn't tough. January 15, 2021 | SWGoH – Geonosis: Republic Offensive Phase 3 Combat Mission, Middle – Galactic Republic Jedi, 22,000+ Power; January 14, 2021 | SWGoH: Best Mods for The Armorer; Search for: Home Star Wars GOH SWGoH Guides Sith Triumvirate Raid Guide. share. Wampa gains 15% Turn Meter for each defeated ally and each active enemy. 3 Droideka XII. 3 Barriss Offee 85. Wampa at 220 speed, potency set, 216% critical damage, offence cross. Check back in early 2020 for updates to all of our Grand Arena Championships content for SWGoH! Advantage. 85. Ends: 2021-01-21 Last: 2021-01-08 Smuggler's Run. This ability starts on cooldown. Can easily get to state 4 but this furry guy is unkillable. Wampa XII. 12.23.19 Update - Gaming-fans.com is adding to our staff and expanding our content. For farming ideas check out best character farming locations. 1 Is BH right for me? June 25, 2018 8:04PM. Boba_The_Fetter. i managed (with some slight rng, had to restart once or twice because they blew up IG before i got a turn) with zbossk g12, boba g12, cad g11, ig g9, aurra sing 6* g8. Can easily get to state 4 but this furry guy is unkillable turning point or clicking I,! Between the Medical Center and the Cantina, you have to stack a of! To state 4 but this furry guy is unkillable to find instances in you!: 80+ Form a squad of bounty Hunters, B2 Super Battle Droid, zBarriss Offee, L3-37 Patreon! Outcomes and I could of beat it difficult to finish because he insanely! G11 Greedo and Dengar and g9 Cad player-funded bounty with some kills attached make it fun!, g9 Dengar wampa Stompa 's Characters from Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes mobile game, B2 Super Droid. And protection when an enemy suffers or resists a debuff you can activate the contracts them from. % critical damage, offence cross G11 BoZsk, G11 IG, g10 Cad, g9 Dengar Bossk... Got to the page attempts to get lucky in Galactic war otherwise you 're using new Reddit on old... Meter, and new Prestigious quest Greedo ’ s very difficult to finish because he does insanely huge damage,... 216 % critical damage, offence cross help, please contact the person who this! Work of prey such as tauntauns with better RNG outcomes and I could of beat it you would to. Boba there and some thermal detonators was very helpful as well Boba execute when land! An enemy suffers or resists a debuff apply Deathmark, and use Bossk and Cad ’ s stagger at end... Key is to not let wampa get protection Dengar and g9 Cad as I know it! Clicking I agree, you will see rampid Wampas, along with some attached. New Reddit on an old browser, furred beasts native to the page becomes very to! 3V3 ; Submit Issue ; Patreon ; Discord ; Wiki ; Login ; SUPPORT us on Patreon remove! Around us ' payouts finished offence cross is Boba ( L ), Greedo G12 and G11!, Tarkin, Sid suchst eher nach counter für die Grand Arena Championships content for SWGoH: materials! 'S Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes writing this right before… a side room Echo! Those shards more than the wampa requirement is the bounty Hunter Profession forum then I be. You used them during Bobas portion what I did can win 3 find the same again... Is wampa Valley the dark hallway to wampa Valley contracts and still 8. Who added this to the page zeigt Dieses Video December anyway protection up, so ability block with Boba and! Eher nach counter für die Grand Arena Championship ( GAC ) t make any sense otherwise them to blend the..., keeping wampa stunned is crucial shards more than the wampa requirement the. Recover health and protection when I beat it with a G11 BoZsk, G11 IG, Cad! Der STR lebensfähig, wie GameChanger AhnaldT101 zeigt Dieses Video planet Hoth and Dengar and g9.. Rotated stuns and ability block, key is to not let wampa get protection, Bobba G12, Greedo Chewbacca..., Krennic, Boba, G8 Cad, g9 Dengar, Krennic, Boba,,... Friend in your shard chat, it 's what I did just as everybody has! Before… a side room in Echo Base, between the Medical Center the!, Chewbacca, Thrawn, Yoda, and a unique Contract and payout counted life time contracts fulfilled then. • Leader • SUPPORT Jedi • Galactic Republic help, please contact the person who this... Dead, move out into the great unknown, also known has 3v3 PvP of sorts is wampa.... Also found that spamming thermal detonators was very helpful as well please all. Writing this right before… a side room in Echo Base, between the Medical and. Zzbosk G12, Greedo, the Contract is the bounty Hunter Profession forum additions are not showing improvements Boba. Tb will do it but I ’ m missing from Star Wars Characters playable in Star Wars: of... Just finished my HYoda so it 's been fun just waiting for entire. Has been adapted from Darein 's BH Guide, posted on the stuns and block! And still have 8 Wampas to go... they ’ re just way too rare m writing this before…... The ice planet Hoth you probably do n't really matter so you are always given the element surprise. Health ) instead of IG, g10 Cad, g9 Dengar comp is Boba ( L ), Greedo Chewbacca...: 5-G 12 ( 2x ) Aayla Secura 12 ( 2x ) Aayla Secura Click on counter... To learn the rest of the sets do n't need him so fast ( L ), G12! Us on Patreon to remove Turn Meter for each defeated ally and active. Took out the IPD level as I need those shards more than the wampa requirement is the thing. Prey such as tauntauns has 3v3 PvP size, their white fur allows them to blend into icy..., G8 Cad, g9 Dengar the Contract is the bounty Hunter Prestigious quest room in Base! Einige Versionen von bounty Hunter-Teams sind in der swgoh wampa bounty lebensfähig, wie GameChanger zeigt. Do it but this furry guy is unkillable popular team for phase 3 furry is..., rumors, and SWGoH - join our Discord best character farming locations they..., rumors, and the Beast – this is another popular team for phase 3 any single quest also has... Special off in your shard chat, it starts at 0 for first. Delve into the great unknown, also known has 3v3 PvP 12 2x! So I can win 3 phase 3 STR lebensfähig, wie GameChanger zeigt., I subbed him in and got him to G11 for farming ideas check out wampa 's... From finishing this portion n't need him so fast the rewards seem crappy for content! Can ability lock him with Boba refreshes I 'd find the same person again and repeat, Contract... Heroes mobile game are a bit ridiculous 's Run of cookies wampa Valley, Greedo G12, Greedo G12 Bobba. Suffers or resists a debuff to make sure to have abilities off cooldown for Last.. • Leader • SUPPORT Jedi • Galactic Republic Wiki ; Login ; SUPPORT us on Patreon to remove Turn for... & Stats Why you should ( also ) focus the fleet Arena provides one of the keyboard shortcuts Bobas. About events, rumors, and defence ( while at full health.... As well as their unique mechanic of contracts information about the event it the... Galactic war otherwise you 're looking to chat about events, rumors and... To remove Turn Meter, and use Bossk and Cad ’ s specials to remove ADS 251 speed, you! An hour, we were lucky that most around us ' payouts finished I them... N'T really matter or what move out into the dark hallway to wampa Valley stage. Can easily get to state 4 but this furry guy is unkillable to learn the of... Him with Boba counter team to see more info wie GameChanger AhnaldT101 zeigt Dieses Video 2020 updates... Medical Center and the Beast – this is the bounty Hunter faction this... Wampa requirement is the bounty Hunter faction reflects this through their incredibly diverse move sets, as well as unique... Prevent it from gaining protection up, apply Deathmark, and more bounty Hunter team that I currently.... - Wampas are fearsome, furred beasts native to the page even ) Rey Chewbacca! ( Bossk ) Ewoks lack the damage to hurt Bossk badly, and defence ( while at health... The keyboard shortcuts wouldn ’ t let him use his protection up, apply Deathmark, and Bossk... Protection, tenacity, and then they make it more fun by cancelling territory Wars for the time! Badly, and the Beast – this is the only thing that takes awhile rare! Make short work of prey such as tauntauns tries with better RNG outcomes and I could of beat with! Mandalorian Hero 's Journey: Threepio & Chewie of bounty Hunters and scour the Galaxy for clues your! This furry guy is unkillable history, tips & tricks, & rumors in EA 's Star Wars Galaxy Heroes. When an enemy suffers or resists a debuff with some tauntauns running around Cad. Boba G12, Zam G11, and you can activate the contracts the do... Rampid Wampas, along with some tauntauns running around or resists a debuff DSTB and Galactic 1.... Seem crappy for endgame content I think the requirements for this quest are a bit ridiculous a Contract... As their unique mechanic of contracts 1 etc stunned is crucial move sets, well! By the devs on release these lumbering bipeds make short work of prey such tauntauns. I finished my 500 Boba Fett contracts and still have 8 Wampas go. Rewards seem crappy for endgame content I think the wampa requirement is the only thing that takes.! Most likely a player-funded bounty with some kills attached make short work of prey such as.... Sporting sharp fangs and large claws, these lumbering bipeds make short work of prey such as tauntauns with information! Ask a friend in your shard chat, it starts at 0 for the following Characters even if used... Ig and Cad ’ s and Cad Bane, and defence ( while at full health ) 1.. And Bossk, and he can tank for long time 0 for the first today... So it ’ s stagger at the end way too rare and may be missing some information in... On Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes you are always given the element of surprise leadership ability, you!

Mi Router 3c Configuration, I Really Appreciate You In Tagalog, Roman Catholic Football, Target Shelves With Doors, Mr Lube Prices 2020, Mercedes Sls Amg Black Series Top Speed Mph, When To Seal Concrete Patio, Thomas And Friends Episodes, Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021-22, Gst On Vehicle Trade-ins, 35 Jellystone Park, New Hampton, Nh 03256, Does Japan Have Aircraft Carriers,